Sunday, August 23, 2009

colin quina

Hello all. My full name is William Colin Quina, but I go by Colin. I am 27 years old and am at South working on my second degree. I already earned a diploma in English with a Philosophy minor back in 2005 and after working a couple of jobs I didn't necessarily love for the last four years, I decided that an Education degree and the opportunity to teach and coach in highschool is what I want to do. I love sports and being active. I swam and played baseball in college. I work at a local gym, Jason's Fitness. When I am not doing something active, I'm probably reading a book, surfing the internet for interesting articles and what not, or just hanging out with friends. My absolute favorite thing is cycling on my road bike, which I discovered shortly after my swimming carreer had ended. A good day for me is at least two hours on the bike and at least two hours reading; I really don't need much more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment