Sunday, September 6, 2009

Past Podcasts

Honestly, all the podcasts I listened to had one thing in common; they were all, for the most part, kind of boring. I realize, as a current student, that the attitude in making these was for completion's sake only, but, it would be nice to hear a little personality from time to time. Every podacst was, of course, scripted, but it didn't have to sound like it was. Why would I ever want to hear someone or watch someone read from a piece of paper; why can't I just read the paper myself?
Podcasts should have a more conversational feel; there needs to be some interaction that is not necessarily scripted or planned out. New ideas should be presented and genuine reactions should be discussed; take the conversation somewhere and let it be a conversation, not a commercial. As for the video podcasts I watched, make me see that there is a reason I am watching a video instead of listening or reading, please; there has to be ways to make a handful of people talking amongst themselves more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment